Saturday 10 January 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge

Clearly i am going to have to keep my crafting to the weekends as, best intentions aside, i am not getting much done during the week!! :(

Mind you this weekend is quite crazy too...but i wanted to at least attempt one card!

Looking thorough someone elses blog i came across another challenge - the "Sketch and Stash Challenge" and i wanted to give it a go. The challenge is:

So onto the challenge, here is Sketch # 1 (See
the Sketch and Stash Blog for image)


You can rotate it, re size the elements and add extra bits and
bobs if you need to!
A nice and easy one for you to start with! We hope you
have fun creating and We can't wait to see your stash too! Please tell us which
item is your new purchase (or newish etc... we won't ask for proof of purchase
lol!!) or maybe use an item which you've never used since you've bought it!

So here is my attempt. I am not hugely happy with the colouring but practice makes perfect i guess. This was my first time using Water Colours so as always any hints and tips on using Water Colours or other methods of colouring are greatly appreciated!!

The new stash used are both the papers and the image! :)

Image: 'Too Tweet' Image Stamps from Pink Petticoat

Papers: Sugar Plum Autumn Blooms downlaod from The Digi Chick

3 comments:

Nicky said...

I love your card the colours are great, I must have ago at one of these challenges, I just need more hours in the day! lol

Becky said...

What a cute card Jo, I love how the flowers on the papers match with the ones in the birds mouth!
Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

Such a cute card Jo, I love those boots!
Thanks for joining in.