Monday 5 January 2009

A huge, great big, ginormous thank YOU!

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for firstly, taking the time to stop by and secondly, for all your kind comments, encouragement and advice!!

You folks certainly know how to make a girl stick around...he he he!!

I am not sure if it is so good for my relationship though...i was just about to head out the door on a hot date with my other half when Louise from Dotties world emailed over "Scruff in the Tub" ( i hope i got the name right?) and he is just sooooooo cute!! So i sat there oooohhhing and aaahhhing with ideas running through one half of my brain and excuses for staying at home and playing running thorough the other half , whilst holding mobile in hand saying " yes darling of course i am on my way!!"

Right i am going to have a nosey around all your blogs now ...he he he!!

Thanks again!!

Jo
x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... it can be tough at times this on line crafting lark! My DH is a darling, he tries so hard to see what I get so enthusiastic about.