Sunday 11 January 2009

Dotties World "Pure and Simple - Sunday Challenge"

I have been looking forward to this weeks Dotties World Challenge as i have been saving the "Scruff in a Tub" image especially!!!

This weeks Challenge is:

This week I want your creations to be PURE & SIMPLE! No patterned papers, just clean, fresh and simple. I don't want any fuss on our creations this week. You can include any Charmed
download
, the choice is yours! I set this challenge to the team weeks ago
but when it came down to actually creating, I thought, my goodness, what have I done!

Here is my attempt: The sentiment and wording on the backround were done on my laptop and the image is, of course, "Scruff in a Tub"!!

9 comments:

Nicky said...

Brillint card I love it scruff is one of my favourite images, your designs are stunning

SweetPea said...

I think is lush!! Scruff is such a natural poser and this card looks amazing, hmm best get my thinking cap on now. Great Card! Helen x

Juliet said...

Gorgeous card Jo. Don't you just love this image?

Julietxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Jo! I like how you've gone for black and white and a little pink. I've not even started mine yet lol!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Loving the pink bubbly scruff! Lovely card! Ruth x

Louly said...

What a great card Jo, He looks great in black and white, I wouldn't have thought of that.
Thanks for playing xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow I love what you have done here it is so effective.

Shell said...

what a fab card that scruff is sooo cute.
shell x

Adele said...

WOW Jo, less is definately more in Scruff case-doesn't he look striking! Beautiful card.

Thank you for playing along again,

love Dingle.xx